About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday!



I heard this song for the first time last month, and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful song. Such an assurance of the hope we have in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything Matthew West sings.....so glad that
    I stopped by...Happy Saturday.....Enjoyed your post....
    Hope you will stop by my place....Tonight I am drawing for three great giveaways.

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great song and video. I would be lost without my faith in Christ and the Love, Peace, Hope and Joy in my life.
    Have a wonderful week and a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete