About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Review for MJM Books!

I had the opportunity to do a review on a book from MJM books! I reviewed "A day at the park." It has my nephews name and you can design the character. You can choose the eye color, hair color, and it is so cool!



I love these books they are so neat! You can get "Rule of Space", "If I were Big", "What Animal Are you", and "A Day at the park."

Their Unique books are great for:
Birthdays
Christmas Gifts
Best friends

I LOVE THEIR books! I have never saw any books like the MJM books!You can buy these online at MJM Books!

I have a code for free shipping! It is GigglingShip

Look for a giveaway coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. These books are really cool! I've never saw anything like it. I might have to buy one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole I have a code for free shipping my readers I forgot to put it on here! I will go add it now!

    ReplyDelete