About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter Review on Betsy's Candies!

I had an opportunity to do a review on Chocolate covered Peanut Butter eggs,



and Chocolate covered Coconut cream eggs from Betsy's Candies!



These eggs are the best Peanut butter eggs, and coconut cream eggs I have EVER tasted!



There were four Chocolate covered Peanut butter eggs and four Chocolate covered coconut cream eggs. These will be great to put in Easter Baskets or give as gifts.

She has all kinds of goodies for Easters. Some other items she has are chocolate lollipops, Chocolate and Coconut Candy Bird Nests, Gift Boxed Chocolate Easter Cross, and more. All these goodies will be great to put in Easter baskets for kids and adults of all ages. I highly recommend these goodies. Easter is April,4,2010 so don't wait go to Betsy's candies and buy some now!

3 comments:

  1. I love chocolate - these are making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look yummy!!

    thanks for the follow - following back
    anne - mommy's reviews and more

    ReplyDelete