About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break!

I am loving the warmer weather, even though it is raining here today! I didn't get to post a Soup and Study Wednesday post yesterday! As the craft we were going to make a treasure box, and decorate it for the Leprechauns to visit the night before St Patrick's day. Well of course it is Spring Break and earlier I had went shopping and out to eat with a friend. Well I didn't get back home in time to go get the boxes, so we used little brown paper bags. We colored them, and some of the kids wrote back to the Leprechaun! I brought the bags home and I am going to put candy in them and make it look like Leprechauns walked on them! I cannot wait until next week to see what the kids think!
*Please check back next week to see what the Leprechauns bring the kids*


Heather

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the follow..sorry it took a while for me to follow back..but following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's a fun idea to have leprechauns bring stuff to the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is afraid of Leprechauns. She always cries if she saw a leprechaun. Even in TV if she saw it she never going to stop crying.

    ReplyDelete