About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Shack!

I started reading the shack on Wednesday night! I finished it on Friday morning! This book was the best book I have read in a while! Parts of it made me laugh, and other parts made me cry! This book is a book that once you start reading you won't want to put it down. I heard from other people who read it that is was very difficult to read, but I had no trouble reading it! I highly recommend this book! You do have to read it carefully. It was different than any book I have ever read, BUT I LOVED IT! Has anybody else read this book? I would love to discuss this book with other's on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read this book yet but I've heard a lot about it. Close friend of mine recommended it too. The premise sounds very interesting and its ideas seem to be causing quite a stir.

    ReplyDelete