About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Soup and Study Wednesday!

It has been snowing on and off here almost all day! It was snowing much at all when my brother and I left for Soup and Study, but once we got out it sure was. The roads were covered with snow, but I was brave and didn't have hardly any trouble at all. I had never drove in the snow before tonight! The Craft we did tonight at soup and study was a bunny out of a clothespin.
First you paint the clothespin white(I did this yesterday so it would be dry for them)
Then you glue some googly eyes on or you can draw them.
After that you take a tiny craft ball and use as the nose or you can draw the nose.
We then drew the mouth, and then added a craft ball as the tail. For the eyes,nose, and tale would probably stick better if you used a glue gun! For the tail I had to use a pipe cleaner to get it to stay on!
Here is the finished product!



*REMEBER IF YOU TRY ONE OF THESE CRAFTS AT HOME, AND EMAIL ME A PICTURE I WILL GIVE YOU 10 EXTRA ENTRIES ON THE GIVEAWAYS THAT ARE GOING ON AT THE TIME!

1 comment:

  1. Rather than to go out it's nice to stay at home eating potatoes chips with hot chocolate.Now you give an idea to be creative like what you do making a funny toy.

    ReplyDelete