About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

Check out This Awesome giveaway on 25 Different blogs ENDS MARCH,15,2010 @ 11:59 mountain time!

There is a great giveaway going on, on 25 different blogs! That is 25 chances to win the preliminary prize that includes One ScrapMaBob (retail $19.95), One Self-healing cutting mat (retail $7.95),AND One Ribbon Box (retail $19.95)! Then out of the 25 preliminary winner's ONE person will win the Grand prize which is Office Box (Value $895.00) in their choice of color



and an autographed copy of Wrong Number by Rachelle J. Christensen.





The original scrap box is really cool too!

Here is the Trailer for the Wrong turn book!



Go to Rachelle's Writing Spot to see all 25 blog that you can go to, to enter!


This giveaway ends on March,15,2010 @ 11:5 Mountain time!

No comments:

Post a Comment