About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Easter Wilton product!

I went to wal-mart the other day looking for things for the kid's in the nursery for Easter! I found the cutest product ever!

These are those candy bracelets with a candy rabbit, and the BEST part about it is you get to arrange the candy on the string any way you would like. I think the kids will like it, and the candy is good too. In this kit are 8 individual packages that has enough candy to make one bracelet per package! I already got into one of the individual packages tasting the candy.haha I wanted to make sure the candy tasted good.lol I LOVE WILTON PRODUCTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment