About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Soup and Study Wednesday!

Soup and Study last night went great. I didn't have any little ones, and the teen teacher was not there. I was the teacher for the teens yesterday, so we went over the play that we are doing Sunday. Then they asked if they could watch Veggie Tales. It blew my mind that 13 year olds wanted to watch Veggie Tales, but I was so happy they wanted to watch it. They worked extra hard just so they could watch Veggie Tales. We watched Veggie Tales "Madame Blueberry." They watched it until their parents came looking for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment