About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bowling!

Today was Special Olympic Bowling! There were several kids and adults there.

Here is Laura and Hope! Laura also has a blog Sweet Life with Boys!
Be Sure to Vote for Hope #11 in The SugarLocks photo Contest!


Here are some picture's of One of Laura's sons David!



Another little boy took this picture, and David jumped up to the camera!





I didn't get any pictures of Laura's other son Kyle!
I had lots of fun, and cannot wait until Next week!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I think Colby would love bowling. We might have to try that soon! Thanks for stopping by yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like great fun! I'm here from FF!

    ReplyDelete