About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday!

These are pictures of my 20th Birthday party!



I LOVED MY CAKES!


I LOVE how this cake turned out!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh it looks so pretty, what flavors? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sheet cake was yellow cake, and the other one was chocolate. The fondant was made out of marsh mellows and it was delicious! :)
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you. Great looking cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!

    The first picture looks like you went to Macado's in Marion. I love that place, haven't been in forever! Anyways, looks like you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blated birthday wow to be 20 yrs old....

    Great Cake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 20th Birthday! Based on those cakes i can tell you had a GREAt one! They are beautiful, were they store brought or home made?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay, I did have my party at Macado's in Marion.

    Ms. Latina these cakes were home made by a teacher at the Middle school I attended. My brother's had her as a teacher, and she started making cakes too. These cakes look even better than the pictures I gave her to go by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! love the funky colors and patterens
    happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible cake - I hope your birthday was amazing!

    ReplyDelete