About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Upcoming review with CSN!

I was so excited when I was asked to do a review for CSN stores! The CSN store has several different stores, and so many items. I get to do a review on kids bedding. I will tell you that it is a blanket, and is adorable. If your kids are in need of some new bedroom furniture, sheets, comforters, and etc go to Csn's kids Bedding and buy it there. Their prices are cheap compared to other places that sell bedroom furniture, comforters, and sheets. Not only do they have bedroom furniture they have almost anything you can think of at reasonable prices.


Please Come back within the next couple
of weeks to see what the item is that I will
be reviewing.

1 comment:

  1. They have so many choices i cant wait to see what you picked and how you liked it!

    ReplyDelete