About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Aloha Friday #10


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kailani at An Island life thought that on Fridays that we would take it easy on posting too. Therefore, I will ask a question and your answer can be as short or as long as you would like it to be.

MY QUESTION IS: Is it Sunny or snowy where you live?

MY ANSWER: It has been snowing here forever, and the kids at the local schools have missed so much school!

12 comments:

  1. It was sunny until yesterday, but it snowed again overnight! Just when I was getting spring fever! :) I hope things get better for you soon. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been snowy for what seems like forever. However, I am starting to see a hopeful glimmer of spring...
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/what-guy-says-im-not-going-to-lie-i-am-not-a-twig-im-curvy-welcome-followers-where-are-you/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't really snowy much. It is very dull and gray though...a little sunshine any time now would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sunny here today but according to the news, another storm is on the way. Yuck! I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday was sunny and gorgeous! Today it is really cloudy and I want the sun back

    ReplyDelete
  6. freezin Balls as hubby would say and yes There is tons of snow. I feel like it is TOns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before today it felt like we lived in Alaska.haha Today the sun has came out thank goodness.lol

    heatherstamper09@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. snowy and gray, darn it!! I'm ready for SPRING!

    I'm a new follower thanks to FFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bit over cast today however yesterday it was in the 80's.

    ReplyDelete