About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Making a difference in 2010!

There is a great giveaway at Jolly MOM! The PRIZW IS a HP Mini Notebook computer and a HP Photo Smart Premium Printer with Touchscreen Web!
The question that is asked is:

"What are you or will you be doing in 2010 to create change and how will winning this technology bundle help your efforts?"
What I am willing to do in 2010 is I would love to start donating and fundraising for St Jude's Research Hospital.I think it is important to find a cure for child hood center. I am going to college to become a pediatrician and I love children. I hate to see them suffer. A lot of parent to children to have cancer cannot afford to pay for their treatment! I am planning on donating and fundraising for St Jude's children's hospital during the summer of this year. In 2003 my papaw died of lung cancer, and it was hard seeing him going through cancer treatments and loosing his hair. Imagine what this would be like for children to go through! I am also letting my hair grow out to donate to Locks of Love. In this economic hard time it is so hard for a parent with a child who has cancer to pay. I want to help fund raise for St Jude's research hospital, so all children will have a chance to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment