About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Lord is my Sheperd!

Today it has been so much warmer than it has been. The kids from the county I live in have already been out 18 days. This morning I worked in the nursery at the church I work at, and we made sheep mask. This is a really cute thing to make. You take a paper or foam plate and cut out eyes(The holes don't turn out straight usually). You can also cut out a nose hole to if you would like or just put a cotton ball as the nose. Then draw a mouth on the plate. After that take some cotton balls and pull them apart and put cotton balls on above the face all the way around. Then you can make the ears out of black construction paper. After that is finished take a hole punch and punch a hole on both sides and tie some string or yarn to the holes big enough to fit on the child's head.
This project reminds me of this verse:
Psalms 23:1-The LORD is my shepherd;I shall not want.

Today in nursery I had a little girl in there and I told her the diaper wipes didn't like me. I asked her do you like me? She said "no I LOVE YOU" I thought that was the cutest thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you from Friday Follow!

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete