About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Swap at the MommyFiles!!!!



I participated in the Mommy Files Valentine swap!
My partner was Tammy from One Frustrated Momma!



I LOVE Everything I got!
Everything was wrapped individual in red tissue paper.
I recieved
-A LOVE wall ornament
-A Hershey Chocolate Bar (This was very Yummy)
-A white orchard facial towel(This towel smells so good)
-White orchard soap
-A box of green tea bag (These are great we have been getting lots of snow)
-A Soy candle from Tammy's shop(This smells so good)
-Some heart shaped lollipops

I hope Tammy likes her goodies as much as I like what I recieved.
I just got hers shipped out on Friday because I have been snowed in!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TAMMY FOR ALL OF MY GOODIES!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment