About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Blog Hop #6

Please put your Url in so others and I can follow you. Feel Free to follow me also. :)

MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through Friday Follow- and I'm so glad I did! Hope lot's of new people find you as well!

    I'm your newest follower- I'd love if you'd come check out my blog!

    Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Friday Follow - nice to meet you! Would you follow me back?
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather.
    Stopping by from Friday Follow to say hello.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/what-guy-says-im-not-going-to-lie-i-am-not-a-twig-im-curvy-welcome-followers-where-are-you/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the follow! Following you back, too. Your blog is darling!

    ReplyDelete