About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

One lovely blog award!

Thanks Lindsay from Laughing Lindsay for my FIRST BLOG AWARD.
This is the first blog award that I have got, and I am so Happy!


I was very surprised that I got this award! I am a reader of Laughing Lindsay! I just found out that she lives in the same part of Virginia as I do! Thanks so much Lindsay for the Award!


Rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
*I Know you are only supposed to pick 15, but I have 16*

This Award Goes To:

1)The Ethertons
2)All In an Iowa Mom's Day!
3)I'd rather be changing diapers!
4)Simply Stacie
5)mocha with Linda
6)Shelley's Swag
7)Energizer Bunnys Mommy Reports
8)My Enchanted Home
9)The Journey Back
10) SWEET LIFE WITH BOYS!
11)Cammi B Chronicles
12)Simply Cathi
13)Twinspirational runner
14)ladybugsandtonkatrucks
15)pamelamkramer
16)Good True And Beautiful

8 comments:

  1. Wow Heather! Thanks for including me in that great list of blogs! I really appreciate that.

    And kudos to you for receiving the award in the first place... You go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award , thanks so much for passing it on to me!
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award...and thank you so much for passing one to me!! How sweet of you :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much!!!you are too precious!!

    ReplyDelete