About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

Aloha Friday #11

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kailani at An Island life thought that on Fridays that we would take it easy on posting too. Therefore, I will ask a question and your answer can be as short or as long as you would like it to be.

My Question is: What is your favorite thing to do on a Snow Day?

Answer: Drink Hot Chocolate and get caught up on my blog!

8 comments:

  1. Being that we only get 1 maybe 2 days of snow a year...if were lucky, I am outside playing in it. We play as long as we can until it melts.
    www.twin-spiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned something today! You have a very attractive blog. I wish I knew how to make mine as fancy. I am going to follow you and would invite you to check my blog out as well.

    Blessings!

    www.veterankindergartenteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing to do is curl up with a good book or watch a movie. If my son's with me we like to go out and have a snowball fight, make snow angels, then drink some hot cocoa.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/02/aloha-friday-winter-olympics-fave.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't have any snow this year, little sad.

    But I do love to curl up in front of the fire with my kids and play board games and drink hot chocolate.

    Thank you for stopping by and following me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Bibi, We keep getting it! We had a Blizzard Warning Yesterday, BUT thank goodness the Blizzard didn't get here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay inside, curl up under a blanket, and watch a good movie. None of that happens anymore though with two little ones. But I can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Southern Cali girls not to many snow days to speak of but I imagine it would include a warm blanket good book or movie. :) have a great weekend

    Erica @But Mommy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. we don't have any where I live now but when we did play in it then warm up with hot chocolate and a movie!!

    ReplyDelete