About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Bloggers and Tiara's Mission #2





For mission #2 We are sent blog hopping.To all my followers I am going to come to your blog and leave some comment love there. If there is anyone who isn't subscribed to my blog feel free to leave your blog URL under comments and I will come to your site also. I have until Sunday to leave all the comments I am going to.

1 comment:

  1. I have been blog hopping this morning, and I'm having a great time! I have read some really neat entries. :)

    ReplyDelete