Candice from Cacaobakery allowed me to do a review on her Impossibly Moist Pudding Filled Chocolate Cupcakes. These cupcakes are so delicious you will want to get more.
These are like the Hostess Cupcakes, but these are Gourmet Hostess cupcakes and they are all natural. These cupcakes has vanilla pudding in the middle. These have Chocolate Ganache Frosting and a classic swirl on top. All of their gourmet sweets & treats are handmade from scratch using all natural and organic ingredients and they are fresh to order. When you receive these you will want to eat it immediately.
Basic Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Milk, Cream, Semisweet Chocolate, White Chocolate.
These should be put in the refrigerator as soon as you receive them. If you don't eat them right away of course.
These are in the cutest pink box with ribbon tied around it.
Candice at Cacaobakery is allowing me to do a giveaway.
1 lucky reader will win a set of four Impossibly Moist Pudding Filled Chocolate Cupcakes.
Open to U.S
*MANDATORY ENTRY* This must be done before extra entries
Go to Cacobakery andSign up for her email list
(1) 2 extra entries tell me another item you like.
(2) 1 extra entry Add Gigglingkids
(3) 2 extra entries- enter another one of my giveaways
(4) 2 extra entries- Comment on another post I have up
(5) 1 extra entry- Follow me on Gigglingkids
(6) 2 extra entries- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link (tweet once a day)
(7) 2 extra entries- What is your holiday Tradition?
(8) 4 extra entries- blog about this giveaway ( leave link)
(9) 6 extra entries- vote for me in the people choice awards at MomDot
ENDS NOVEMBER 30 at 8:00 AM EST
3 weeks ago