About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tiny Prints Review!

I had an opportunity to do a review for Tiny Prints.I did a review of the Christmas cards, and they turned out great. The staff at Tiny Prints are amazing. They had a question about my order and they contacted me by phone and email, and they were very nice. I ordered my Christmas cards on October 21st and I got them on October 29. Here is the one that I choose.

Tiny Prints have a variety of photo cards for almost all occasions. I reviewed the Christmas cards. Here is a sample of one of their many Christmas cards.Also, they have different styles of cards you can get.The prices start as low at $0.69 a piece.


The Holiday Cards are also very cute. On the one shown for the holiday cards it has three different pictures, but you can also get them with just one picture.




Tiny Prints also have Hanukkah Cards . They start as low at $1.79 a piece. There are a variety of different cards you can personalize with your own family name.


They have a variety of Holiday invitations in all different sizes and designs. These start as low as$0.59 a piece.



I love the Holiday Mint Tins. There are so many designs to choose from. These would be great for a Holiday party, A business party, or something to give family or friends.These start as low at $2.50 a piece.



These New Year's photo cards would be great to start the new year with. The prices for these start as low as $1.49 a piece.

They also have Holiday Gift tags, Holiday Thank you cards, New year Eve party invitations,
Holiday Return Address Labels and there are many more Christmas and Holiday Items on Tiny Prints. All cards come with envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment