About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bloggers and Tiara's!



Blogger and Tiara's is a fun blogger Pageant that will be held November 9Th-20Th by Momdot.The blogger contestants has to do a few little thing, but we do not know what yet, but I'm sure this will be tons of fun.

1) Name, Blog Name, Twitter. My name is Heather. My blog name is Gigglingkids. My twitter name is Gigglingkids.

2) Have you ever entered a pageant before? Yes, I was in them all the time in High School.

3) Do you have any special talents we can look forward too? I like to sing.

4) Name your top 5 favorite sites to visit on the net..no, you do not get brownie points for putting momdot. Myspace, Facebook, Swagbucks, twitter, and My site.

5) What is your favorite thing to do when you are not blogging?Scrap booking,crocheting, and spending time with my nephew.

6) Whats your dream vacation?New York

7) What blogger do you look up the most too? Cat at 3kids and us

8 ) If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you chose and why? I would like to be on the front of people. That is my favorite magazine ever.

9) Tell the truth…you want a tiara, don’t you? Yeah

10) What is your definition of blogger success? Having a blog that everyone wants to come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment