About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Fun!


Today Elijah and I set out to find some Halloween fun. First we started the day at our local down town trick n treating. He dressed up as sponge bob and got lots and lots of cool goodies. Then we went to a local school to a Halloween fall festival  he also had a great time there. Then we went to a local grocery store to a costume contest, and he also enjoyed it. 

I had a great time too, other than getting over a really bad case of bronchitis. I cannot get rid of this cough. I have tried everything. It started getting better for a few days now it has gotten worse. If anybody have any good home remedies let me know. 

I love this picture of Elijah acting silly at the end of the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment