About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bloggers and Tiara's Mission # 3

I didn't get to video tape a talent. I was in an accident yesterday, so I'm just not feeling like doing that.My talent is baking and decorating cookies.I love to bake and decorate cookies, cakes, and cupcakes. I feel like I am a good at decorating, but I would like to take a cake decorating class one day. Here are three pictures of Cookies I baked this year the 4th of July one, The M& M one and the Fathers day one. The Fathers day one is the first cookie I ever made a decorated.

4th of July Cookie


M & M Cookie



Fathers day cookie

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it! The M&M one is adorable! Looks delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete