About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bloggers in Tiaras! Mission #1




BEAUTY IS:


Children make me feel Beautiful. I work at a childcare center, and there are several kids who makes me feel beautiful. This one little girl has swimming practice the day I work, and her mom came into today and said "Heather, My daughter made you a picture at the house the other day that said To: Heather Love:The little girl's name and said it had a picture of two people's faces together and it said I love you Heather." That made me fill like I was the most Beautiful person in the world.Some of the kids who come in are just the sweetest kids.






At work one day this little boy and girl asked me to color with them. We were coloring and the five year old little boy said "I want to color like you when I get big, your coloring is Beautiful."



All this make me think Beauty is about how pretty your are, how skinny your are, if you have a great hair style everyday, or even wearing name brand in style clothes. It's about inspiring others, trying to be a positive influence, and being a great person.


Please Click HERE to vote for me for the People's choice Awards. Heather @ Gigglingkids.

3 comments: