About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Review from Dav!

I had the opportunity to review rain boots from Dav! I love my dav rain boots. They are so comfortable and are great when you go somewhere and it's raining, but you need to dress up a little.

Dav has all kinds of rain boots including:English style rain boots,Victoria Rain Boots, western rain boots, fashion rain boots, and kids rain boots. They also
have over the knee sock, umbrellas, and apparels.

I recieved the pink boots with polka dots on it, and a pair of pink over the knee socks.

I have had so many complements on my rain boots. I went to take a picture of my boots the other day and couldn't find my camera cord. They no longer sell the pink polka dot ones on Dav.

Here is a picture of a similar pair of rain boots.

They have all kinds of different rain boots. They even have kids rain boots that would be great for them to wear to school!

BUY them: Go to dav rain to buy a pair of rain boots or an umbrella for yourself or a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment