About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

Karen Kingsbury: Like Dandelion Dust!

I just finished Karen Kingsbury book "Like dandelion Dust."
This is a WONDERFUL book, and one of my favorites.
It's about Mr. and Mrs. Campbell Adopting Joey when he was born, and five years later the birth Father got out of jail. The birth mother told him and they tried to get him back!

I recommend this book! This is also made into a movie that comes in Theaters September,24,2010.
I will also be going to see it in Theaters once it comes out, that's how good the book is.

No comments:

Post a Comment