About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How?

How could someone foster a kid, and then just send them back and write on facebook how much Better their life is. No I don't know the whole situation, but that 14 year old girl is in another Foster home. Even if something went on the Foster Mother should not have posted it all over facebook. That Made me so mad!
Yesterday on the girls facebook she had just moved in with another foster home. She asked for all of her friends to pray for her.
Please pray for her.

I know God has a plan for her. It just makes me so SAD to think that somebody wouldn't want her.(But like I said I don't know the whole situation)
All this has made me think How lucky I am to have a Mom and a dad that are still together and two WONDERFUL Brothers. I thank God everyday that I have a family, and don't have to be switched from Foster home to foster home.

No comments:

Post a Comment