About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Weekend!

My Weekend started out on Friday with a High School Football game at the High School I graduated from in 2009! The team did GREAT we won with 35-7!

On Saturday we went to The Luke Bryan Concert at a local fair. He was AMAZING! I don't listen to a lot of Country Music, but he is one of my favorite artist! This was the first time I went to any of his concerts. It was very crowded and took FOREVER to get out of there!

This coming up weekend is our LOCAL Apple Festival! Apple Festival Weekend is so fun. They have lots of food, exhibits, and craft booths. We also have a parade on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment