About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday!



My youngest brother turns 16 today! I cannot believe he is already 16!
Like I said in my other post I decorated a cake for him in cake Decorating class.

I hope My brother Bryan has a WONDERFUL Birthday today!

One of my mamaws birthday is today also! I hope she has a wonderful birthday also.

1 comment: