About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Giveaway on networkingwitches!

I entered a Giveaway on Networking witches for HawthoRNe branded scrubs! You can also enter to win by going to http://networkingwitches.com/2010/08/hawthorne-tnt-tuesdays-11pm/comment-page-1/#comment-119203 It ends September,7,2010! This is a great giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment