About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Veggie Tales: St. Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving

We just got a subscription to Netflix, and I love Veggie Tale Movies.
I found Veggie Tales St. Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving.

This is a great movie to teach your children about the true meaning of Christmas!
I love this movie!



There was a song on this Dvd that touched me!
Matthew West and Amy Grant are two of my favorite
Contemporary Christian singers. They support one of my favorite
Organizations Operation Christmas Child!

For you who may not know What Operation Christmas Child is.

You fill a shoe box with some items and then there is somewhere you can drop them off at and they are distributed all around the world, to kids in poverty stricken places.

To buy The movie Veggie Tales: St. Nicholas: A Story of Joyful giving you can go to
Big Idea.com. Here is the Song Giving Christmas Away:
It is sung by Amy Grant and Matthew West!

I Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment