About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Get Back up Again!

Today we are snowed in again! We probably have about 4 inches of snow!
Most of the local churches services were cancelled.

The past few days I have been thinking about the mistakes I have made!
It came to me that I just need to put the mistakes I have made in my past and not think about them anymore.

Everyone makes mistakes, but if you are saved and you ask for forgiveness he will give it to you.

The past few months have been one obstacle after another, but God is putting these in my life to make me stronger.

Sometimes we all get weak and need Help from God to get back up again!
This brings me to the song I would like to share with you today!

Toby Mac: Get back up Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment