About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Always!

This past weekend a friend and I went to Bristol Motor Speedways to see Speedway in Lights.

It was Beautiful!

Here is one of the pictures!



Also Saturday they had the Down Syndrome Christmas Karaoke party, and I am so thankful that I was invited.

Here are a couple pictures:






The Song I would like to share today is called Always by Building 429!
This song is very inspirational.
God is here for us anytime we need him! He is only a Prayer away!

No comments:

Post a Comment