About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blessings!

Some days I don't realize how many blessings I really have. I am Blessed to have such a Great GOD, Great Family, Great Friends, Great people in my life, and Great jobs.

Sometimes I don't think about events in my Life as Blessings, but lately I have been taking the time to think about the Blessings God has given me.

One Blessing God Gave me is:
I was able to volunteer on Thanksgiving at a Local Restaurant. That night as I was leaving, the owner and I were talking. I just so happened mentioned that if she needed anybody during the day to work that I am available during the day! Just so happens she was, and asked me to start training. I started training the day after Thanksgiving. Today was my 4th day there, and I love it. Waitressing is something different for me. I see this as a Gift from God!

Another Blessing God has given me is:
Working with the School aged kids at the gym I work at! There is something different going on with them every day! Most of the 10 and 11 year olds are as tall as I am or taller. They are always telling me how short I am. Lately they have been telling me that I am old.lol Then today they said I was just a kid.lol They can be so funny! I see this is a Gift from God! If I am only an Inspiration for one of those kids, that makes me Happy. I would like to be an Inspiration to all of them.

God has helped me through some of the hardest times, and now I realize that I don't need a boyfriend to be happy! I Have my God, my family, and my friends. One day God will send the right guy to me. For now I will live my following God, and trying to be the Inspiration for somebody everyday whether it's a kid who I have babysat, a family member, or a friend.

Here is the song I would like to share with you!
It is called "Angels Among Us" By Alabama


No comments:

Post a Comment