About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Helping Others!

Yesterday I went to the service at the Church I work at! I have never got to set through the whole service. My home church is a Baptist Church, and the Church I work at is a Methodist church! Yesterday was the Fourth Sunday in Advent, and I thought it was really neat that they lit a candle and said different Stuff about Christmas. The four Candles stayed lit all through the Service.

Yesterday Afternoon The youth Group from Mountain View United Methodist Church took Presents to a local psychiatric Hospital, and sang carols. Then the youth went and bought presents for our Santa Elf families.

Santa Elves is one of my favorite organization in the county! I love helping out each year!

This is the Second year I have helped the Youth group, and every year I feel so lucky that I have what I have. I may not be rich, but the families we sponsor may have little or no money at all coming in!

The real meaning of Christmas isn't presents, its the birth of Jesus!

The song I have picked today is Bring Him home Santa! I heard this song the
first time the other day, and almost cried! It's about a little girl who wants her
daddy home for Christmas, and he is a solider who is in Iraq!

No comments:

Post a Comment