About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

A VERY Busy Weekened!

I have had one of the busiest weekends of the Summer! On Friday night my cousin Graduated from High School!


Then on Saturday morning another one of my cousins graduated from High School.



Saturday Night I babysat and spent the night with my 10 year old cousin.


Sunday my cousin and I went to church, and then went back to her house to get in the Hot Tub! My weekend was very busy, but it was a very fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment