About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Brother!

I would like to wish my brother Allen a Very HAPPY 18th Birthday! I'm really getting old now.lol
This is my brother Allen!


I can't believe he's already 18, and will be graduating next year!
I hope he has a WONDERFUL Day today, and a Great weekend.
We have all kinds of stuff planned for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment