About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm BACK!

I am back from my Vacation. We left on Sunday June,19,2010 and we went to Gatlinburg Tennessee. On Sunday we went to Bass Pro Shop, Smokey Mountain Knives, some other shops, and went to Dixie Stampede.



On Monday Morning we went to Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokey's, did some more shopping, and went to Cade's Cove. At Cade's Cove we saw several Deer. My brother's and I were about 5 feet away from two deer. Then we saw some Turkey's and Horse's. That night we also went to a place called Patriot Park that was right beside our 1st Hotel.








ON Tuesday Morning we did some more Shopping and went to Gatlinburg and shopped.



Then on Wednesday We went to A Jurassic Boat ride which was kind of cool. We shopped more, and then went to the Ripley's Moving Theater Which was GREAT. That was my most favorite ride.


Then on Thursday we did a little more shopping and headed home.

I am Behind on my reviews and giveaway and I am going to try to get some more up starting tonight, but it maybe be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment