About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Weekend!

On Friday was my Brother's 18th Birthday! We celebrated by eating out, and letting on Fireworks. Saturday my mom surprised my brother with a cake. My brother loves History and asked for a Confederate Flag cake. We were afraid we would not be able to find anybody to make him one, but we did and she did a WONDERFUL job on it.

Saturday night I babysat and we built house's out of ello's and played with Polly Pockets.
Sunday I worked in the Nursery and it was raining so we could not go outside, so we worked on our Book! There will be a review for the book we are making. It is from creativity Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment