About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

I love long weekends. My weekend started out Friday when a friend and I went to see Shrek Forever After. This is one of the CUTEST movies EVER! This movie shows that you should be careful what you wish for because it might come true. Shrek Forever After is about Shrek wishing that he could be a scary ogre again for a day! I saw it in 3-D and it was wonderful! It is so expensive to see it in 3-D, but this one was worth it. If you haven't watched this movie yet you should DEFINITELY go see it.

On Sunday I worked in the nursery at the church I work at. It was a very pretty day so I took the kids outside to play on the swings. I watched two movies I would like to share with you. The first One is "Facing The Giants" This is a very Inspirational movie. The coach of a Christian High School football team is stressed about the team winning because the parents are wanting to fire him. He goes to God for Help. I love the verse they use "With GOD all things are possible." If you have not saw this movie I recommend it.
The Second movie is called "FlyWheel" This is a very inspirational movie also. In this movie there is a car lot owner who has a pregnant wife and a son. This man also learns to turn his life over to the Lord!

On Memorial Day I watched a movie on Halmark called "Front of the Class" This movie is about a man who has Tourette and is trying to find a teaching job, but nobody wants to hire him. This is the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!! This is a true story!
Please visit this website to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment