About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Review of Stationary from Tiny Prints!

I had the opportunity to review some stationary from Tiny Prints. I received (10) of the Zebra Thank you Cards, but I am using them as Stationary.



I also received (10) Folded Zebra Style Thank you cards, but I use them as note cards.



Tiny Prints stationary is so cute it is hard to choose which style you want. When you receive the stationary it is so cute you want to show everybody, but you don't want to write on them.

Tiny Prints also has Party Invitations. They have Party Invitations for any kind of parties such as: Birthday Parties, Easter parties, Graduation parties, Christmas Parties, Summer Parties, Halloween parties, and they have so many party invitations I cannot list them all.

Tiny Prints also have Thank you cards for Girl's, boy's, and Gender neutral.

Another product they have are Address labels. They even have address labels you can get your picture on.

They Also, have Photo Gifts. They have Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Glossy Easel Art, Framed Wall Art, and
Mounted Print.

Tiny prints has business cards too. These will work great for blogs, people who own their own business, etc.

Easter cards are another item they have. They have all kinds of Easter cards. Please go to the Tiny Print Website to see all of the Easter Cards they have.

The last thing I am going to tell you about in the Moving Announcements. These are great to send to families so they will know your new address.

They have even more stuff than I mentioned. Please go to Tiny Prints to see all the other items they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment