About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Letters to God" By Patrick Doughtie

I bought the book "Letters to God" the other day! This book is a wonderful book. I read it in one day. Once you start to read this book you will not want to quit. Parts of this book is sad, but it is a great book. In this book nine year old Tyler was stricken with brain cancer. His family including himself questioned God. They didn't know why their child had to have brain cancer, or why any child should go through this. This morning on Fox News they talked with the author Patrick Doughtie.
Patrick Doughtie is Tyler's dad. This book is based on a true story. The Movie is also in theaters now. I have not been able to see it, but I want to see it very soon. This book is available at most book stores and other stores. To buy it now you can go to Zondervan! When you have the chance read the book I think everyone will LOVE this book!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Heather, for the great book review! I appreciate not only that you read the book, but that you took time out to post a comment!

    Blessings,
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review.. I lost someone very close to me from cancer I have struggled with my faith since. After reading your book review though it may be just what I need :)

    ReplyDelete