About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

My weekend!

I babysat on Saturday! This time I babysat all three of the girls. We went to the gym to the pool with some friends, and then we invited the family we meet at the gym back to the girls house to have a picnic. Two of the girls I babysit just wanted to eat something at home so we went back and had a picnic. It was supposed to rain, but it didn't we had a WONDERFUL time with the other three kids and their mom. We were going to make homemade rice krispie, but didn't have time. I am babysitting the three girls again this weekend, so we are going to make them then.

Yesterday my temperature went up to 104, and wouldn't go down so I had to go to the Er, and I was so afraid that my arm was really infected. The doctor said my arm actually look GREAT. To find out I have a Urinary Tract Infection that was making my temperature go up to 104. I had no symptoms (other than my temperature going up) whatsoever. I am back on Antibiotics AGAIN! I get better then I get sick again.

Please check out my current giveaway post. I have several giveaways ending the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment