About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Black Fridy Darkness Service! 4/2/2010

I work at a local United Methodist church, and I do some things with youth Group there. They have a once a year Service of Darkness Service, and we performed Who AM I by Casting Crowns with the black lights and we used white gloves.



We had so much fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment