About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, April 2, 2010

Review for Xtrema Ceramic Cookware!

I had the opportunity to review the 10" skillet! I love this skillet it cooks food very fast. The only thing that I do not like is, it is hard to clean. Other than that I love this skillet.


Description Of the 10" Skillet:Handcrafted
(100% GREEN, ECO Friendly)
(High Temperature Ceramic)
(Non-Scratch)
(Easy Clean)

This skillet is only $99.99 and it is worth every penny.

This item also qualify for FREE SHIPPING!

Features and Benefits
Xtreme High Temperature: Cookware can withstand 2,700 F, Steel can melt at 2,200 F

Xtremely Easy to Clean: Non-Scratch, Non-Toxic Ceramic Glaze Surface Xtremely

Attractive: High Gloss Black Finish Xtremely Versatile: Oven, Stovetop, Broiler,

Freezer, Barbeque Grill, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher and Dining Room Table Xtremely

Healthy Cooking: No Trace Metals or Chemicals Leaching from the Cooking Surface

Xtremely Practical: Reduces Cooking Time and Uses Less Energy, Foods Stay Hotter

Longer Xtremely Tasty: Ceramic Far Infrared Cooking Enhances the Food Flavor and the

Entire Cooking Experience Xtremely Durable: Cooking Surface can not be Scratched,

even by Metal Utensils and Industrial Steel Wool.

Xtrema Cookware, also has all kinds of cookware, Teaware, and bakeware.

Please go to Xtrema Cookware and check out all of their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment