About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Review for Incoco Dry Nail Applique!

I had the opportunity to review the Dry Nail Applique from Incoco.
I received, First Love,





Copper Rouge Tips,


Copper Rouge,




Bling Bling,



Neon Red, and


Neon Yellow.




These are so easy to use.
Each packet comes with;
* Mini File
* Cuticle Stick
* Reseal Tape
* Polish Removal Cloth
* Instruction Booklet

Here are instructions on how to put the French tip nail polish on:
Instructions
•For best results, clean and buff nails lightly.
•Push back cuticles with wooden cuticle stick.
•Nail Strip Application:
◦Tip: Start with pinky and work towards index. Apply thumbs last.
1.Select the size that best fits your nail. Gently remove top clear film.(The assortment of strip sizes allows the perfect fit for anyone)
2.Gently peel each French tip strip from backing paper, holding onto the silver tab.
3.Position French tip onto edge of nail for desired coverage. Firmly smooth French tip and crease at nail edge. File off excess in a downward motion. To realign: Peel nail strip and readjust.
4.Color Strip: Gently peel color strip from backing paper, holding onto silver tab. Carefully break away silver tab from color strip. Choose one end of the strip that best fits your nail.
5.Grasp the color strip lay rounded edges against cuticle. Firmly smooth until wrinkle-free.
6.Crease strip at nail edge and file off excess in a gentle downward motion.
•Saving Unused Strips:
◦Place nail strips in package and seal with silver tape.
◦Once package is opened, exposure to air causes nail strips to dry out.
•To Remove:
◦For best results, use the enclosed Incoco polish removal cloth.

Before you put this nail polish on the first time be sure to watch the instructional video!
I love Incoco Nail Appliques. From now on this will be the only brand of dry nail polish I will use.

To buy some go to Incoco!

No comments:

Post a Comment