About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shout Fall Play Product Review

I recieved a package from Shout with all kinds of Shout products in it!

I Love shout products. I work in Childcare and I get all kinds of things
all over me. With Shout now anything will come out.

I had a paint stain on one of my shirts that I have tried everything to get out,
and I tried Shout and it got it out. I was so Happy.







The value of Play and the Shout Go Play is important. Do you worry about your kids going to play football or another sport and come home with a HORRIFYING stain. Well now you have nothing to worry about Shout will take any stain out.

In this package a 52 Nature Activities card set came with it. These cards are available on Amazon. These are only $6.95.

Growing Tree Toys has lots of learning toys.

Disclaimer: I recieved Shout Products to review. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment