About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Weekend!

This past weekend we took a trip to Gatlinburg TN!
We started out our trip by going to Wears Valley Tn to Oktober Fest!

Then we went to Cade's Cove which is also in Wears Valley, but it is on the Mountain in Wears Valley!








On Saturday we went to DollyWood in Pigeon Forge Tn.






Then we went back to the Hotel and did some shopping!

Sunday we went back to Cade's Cove before we left. Then we went to do some shopping at Smokey Mountain Knives and Base Pro Shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment